Our offices are dedicated to providing the highest quality of optometric care, along with friendly service and excellent eyewear products, all at a reasonable cost. We cater to ALL patients from infants to elderly, and we are fully wheelchair accessible. We of course handle full scope eye care needs, including contact lenses, sunglasses, same day eyeglasses on many prescriptions, ocular and health assessments as well as medical management related to the eye (eye disease and injury).
Our Commitment to You…
As a patient of this practise, you have the right to:
- Receive personal attention and comprehensive clinical care of the highest quality
- Expect that you patient file will remain confidential
- Benefit from up-to-date clinical procedures and vision science, as well as safe and modern technology
- Receive full and accurate disclosure of clinical diagnosis, recommended treatment and prognosis
- Anticipate frank disclosure of the adverse consequences of any proposed diagnosis or treatment procedure
- Expect referral to a different practitioner if another opinion or specialist service is warranted
- Ask as may relevant questions as are necessary for your understanding of the examination and treatment
- Receive accurate advice in advance of likely costs of recommended treatment
- Receive prescribed therapeutic aids only of the highest quality materials and workmanship
- Receive an itemized account detailing the fees and charges
- Receive proper attention and joint resolution to any complaints or problems that may arise
- Be treated at all times to the highest possible standards of professionalism and care.